This policy applies to any user of theinnerleague.com (the “Site”).
1. Information We Collect
Information that you provide the Site, such as when you create your membership account, including information submitted when you:
- Create your account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, government identification numbers, birth date, and photo.
- Contact the Site, including for customer support.
- Contact other users through the Site.
- Complete surveys sent to you by or on behalf of the Site.
Information created when you use the Site, such as location, usage and device information, such as:
- Location Information.
- Transaction Information. We collect transaction details related to your use of the Site.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the devices you use to access the Site, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Log Information. When you interact with the Site, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our services.
- Address Book and Calendar Information. If you permit the Site to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions and for other purposes described in this policy or upon your consent. If you permit the Site to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response, date and time, location, and number of attendees.
Information from other sources, which may include:
- Users providing feedback.
- Partners through which you create or access your account, such as payment providers and social media services.
- Publicly available sources.
- Marketing service providers.
2. How We Use Your Information
The Site collects and uses your information to enable reliable and convenient products and services. We do not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes, but we do use the information we collect:
- To enhance the safety and security of our users and services.
- For customer support.
- For research and development.
- To enable communications to or between users.
- To provide promotions or contests.
- In connection with legal proceedings.